Large Scanning Print Orders (shoebox)
Milford Photo will scan your photos onto DVD at 300dpi. Your new DVD will allow you to easily print new photos and enlargements from your photos. The DVD is a great space saver compared to those large boxes of prints. This is also a very easy way of making sure all family members have copies of your trusted memories, a 2nd copy is only $7.99.
Scanning Charges for Bulk Print Orders
- Photos from wallet to 8 x 10 can be submitted for scanning.
- Pictures must not be bent, torn or mounted. Photos that do not meet these guidelines will require an extra charge of $1.49 each.
- All prints are scanned at 300 dpi, this allows for good reproduction and viewing.
- Orders of more than 1,000 prints will require extra DVDs at $7.99 each.
- Scanning to flash drive available.
- Copyrighted photos will not be sccanned.
- Next day service available.
Note: Scanning prices listed on this page are for cost estimating purposes. The cost of a specific job may vary according to custom requirements or added services.
Digital camera cards to DVD
Store your digital images on long lasting Gold DVD's.
Save space on your computer.
(larger cards may require more than one DVD, if needed add $2.95 per each extra DVD)
Digital camera media card recovery
Our digital department can recover files from your digital camera media card even when you cannot. If cards become corrupted or images seem to disappear, we have extensive image recovery software and great success in retrieving lost and deleted images.
Up to 1GB card - $39.95*
Add $10.00 for each additional GB
(If no images are recovered the fee is $15.00)
* Microdrive recovery - add $35.00 to above fees
Other Scanning Services
Film to CD (35mm negative or slide):
Full roll scanned to CD (Uncut roll) 1600dpi $4.99
Slides (35mm only)
Removing Slides from Non-Kodak Trays - $7.50 per tray
Extra Copy of DVD (800 images/DVD) - $7.99 each
Index Print (40 images/print) - $0.39 each
Removing Slides from Metal Frames - $0.10 each
* 50% Deposit Required
High resolution scanning
Prints to CD (scanned at 300 dpi)
Maximum print size that can be scanned is 8 x 10.
Additional charge for oversized images.
See photography brochure for larger image copying.