Large Scanning Print Orders (shoebox)
Milford Photo will scan your photos onto DVD at 300dpi. Your new DVD will allow you to easily print new photos and enlargements from your photos. The DVD is a great space saver compared to those large boxes of prints. This is also a very easy way of making sure all family members have copies of your trusted memories, a 2nd copy is only $7.99.
How to order Shoebox Scanning from prints
22 River Street
Milford, CT 06460
Scanning Charges for Bulk Print Orders
- Photos from wallet to 8 x 10 can be submitted for scanning.
- Pictures must not be bent, torn or mounted. Photos that do not meet these guidelines will require an extra charge of $1.49 each.
- All prints are scanned at 300 dpi, this allows for good reproduction and viewing.
- Orders of more than 1,000 prints will require extra DVDs at $7.99 each.
- Scanning to flash drive available.
- Copyrighted photos will not be sccanned.
- Next day service available.
Note: Scanning prices listed on this page are for cost estimating purposes. The cost of a specific job may vary according to custom requirements or added services.
Digital camera cards to DVD
Store your digital images on long lasting Gold DVD's.
Save space on your computer.
(larger cards may require more than one DVD, if needed add $2.95 per each extra DVD)
Digital camera media card recovery
Our digital department can recover files from your digital camera media card even when you cannot. If cards become corrupted or images seem to disappear, we have extensive image recovery software and great success in retrieving lost and deleted images.
Up to 1GB card - $39.95*
Add $10.00 for each additional GB
(If no images are recovered the fee is $15.00)
* Microdrive recovery - add $35.00 to above fees
Other Scanning Services
Film to CD (35mm negative or slide):
Full roll scanned to CD (Uncut roll) 1800ppi $6.99
Slides (35mm only)
Removing Slides from Non-Kodak Trays - $7.50 per tray
Extra Copy of DVD (800 images/DVD) - $7.99 each
Removing Slides from Metal Frames - $0.10 each
* 50% Deposit Required
High resolution scanning
Prints to CD (scanned at 300 dpi)
Maximum print size that can be scanned is 8 x 10.
Additional charge for oversized images.
See photography brochure for larger image copying.
Details about the shoebox scanning service
- We accept photos between 2 x 3 (wallet size) and 8 x 12 inches.
- Scans are done at 300dpi and saved as JPG file.
- The digital files will be returned to you on a DVD or USB key, or delivered online, depending on the service you selected.
- Turn-around time: 7 business day. Larger quantities will require more time.
- No image enhancement is included. photo retouching and restoration are available by quote.
What you need to know
- Please sort your prints facing up and by grouping same sizes together.
- Rigid or mounted prints will not be accepted (Polaroid, Fuji Instax or mounted type of prints). For these prints, we recommend our regular scanning service.
- Photos must be loose and unmounted, not in photo albums, without staples, tape or other materials that could damage the scanning equipment will not be processed.
- Prints are scanned in a random order. Although we cannot guarantee it, we will make every effort to ensure that all images are scanned in order and correctly oriented.
- Price does not include cleaning photos. We do not want to harm the original photo.
- If the box contains over 1000 photos, we reserve the right to contact you and provide you with a quote for the individual scans.
- If the box contains large or fragile pictures we reserve the right to contact you and provide you with a quote for the individual scans over 1000 photos we reserve the right to contact you and provide you with a quote for the individual scans.